Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit the site, subscribe to newsletters, place an order, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on the Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number and/or other information. Users may, however, visit the Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to the Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
Use of Collected Information
Indigo Road Entertainment may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on the Site.
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature or to send Users information they agreed to receive.
- To respond to User inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- If a User opts in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, User may contact us via our Site.
Protection of Collected Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and data stored on the Site.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
By using the Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, you should not use the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.